Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – https://dvdstorespain.es/en/ will not link the stored data with your personal data in the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- _gid: Used to distinguish users. Duration: 1 day.
Third-party cookies: The https://dvdstorespain.es/en/ website may use third-party services that, on behalf of https://dvdstorespain.es/en/, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity. of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14305?viewlocale=es_ES
- Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- IOS: Settings – Select Safari – Privacy and Security – Block Cookies.
- Android: Start the browser application – Click on the menu button – Select the option Settings - Content Settings – Check or uncheck Accept Cookies.
- Windows Phone 8: Go to settings - Applications - Select Internet Explorer - Advanced settings - Accept all, block some or block all.